Friday, September 17, 2010

The Week That Was

Not a whole lot of news taking place right now on the Warhammer front.  With the RvR packs and 1.4 coming out soon, people are growing giddy with anticipation.  There has been a lot of speculation as what exactly will take place and rightfully so.  One site in particular that I have come across, Hypothetical WAR, has been doing a lot of talking about what possibilities there are with it.  Check it out.  A lot of Skaven information there, and it really gets you thinking.
  • Rank-N-Vile and his wife decided to stick it out.  While his wife isn't a fan of the RvR aspect of WAR, I think they are making the right choice with so much we have to look forward to. 
  • League of Legends sounds interesting from Wasdstomps opinion.  I may have to check it out. 
  • You're always dressed to kill and you feel like you owe it to the world, but you owe it to yourself to check out Werits blog and the winners of his contest.  By the way, I miss NFG. 
  • Solid idea from Bootae about scenario leeching.  I couldn't agree with him more by the way.  The amount of renown a solo healer can earn is absurd.  Not to mention it really hurts the rest of the scenarios groups.
  • Who's your daddy now?  Grimnir lets us know.  
I also want to again point out Werit's Arsenal of War.  Such a useful tool that should not be overlooked.  I find myself using it a bunch.  Not much going on by me on Iron Rock at the moment.  Just been out in the lakes on one of my numerous Witch Elves.  I also realised I can't even remember the names of all the rank 40 characters I have in my possession.  Clearly that's an issue, and one for another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment