Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thank You Rock-Paper-Shotgun

I never really paid much attention to the whole "stats" section of blogger, as I generally don't want to be disappointed by the lack of readers I attract.  For some reason this morning though ThePriceofWargh wasn't loading, so I decided to check it out. 

Apparently over the last day or so, I have had near 2,000 page views.  This caused traffic errors for people when attempting to access the site.  I have the people over at Rock-Paper-Shotgun to thank.  They apparently came across my Thank You to EA / Mythic and I've gotten a ton of exposure for it. 

So go ahead and give their site a view, it's worth checking out. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading them for nearly a year now. Was a fan of some writers when I still had the luxury of being able to buy PC Gamer in my native language and then I found RPS. A site that shouldn't be overlooked if you are a gamer.

    Gratz btw. :P

    ReplyDelete