Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love Ya, Tomorrow

It's only a day away!

That's right folks, 1.4 and the RvR Packs are only a single day away.  Tomorrow, I'm assuming after patching, the EA Store will have the RvR Packs available for purchase and we'll be on our way to Rank 100!  Not to mention doing it with snazzy new pets and maybe a face lift for a few of us.

I'd like everyone to keep in mind that while we are all very giddy with anticipation now, tomorrow is still a patch day.  We all know what usually happens with bigger patches, so please do not be glum should there be some issues.  I expect crashes, slow downloads, and lag.  Let's not add to it with whining on blogs and forums, and unsubscribing.

After thinking about it a bit, I've decided I'll be playing my Marauder with the patch.  Then again, I'm a constant flip flopper so we'll see how long that lasts.  We'll also see if the general populations increase at all over the next few days.  I'd expect them to, at least a bit.

So today, everyone enjoy your last experiences with the current renown and scenario systems.  Stock up on any potions, liniments, dyes, or whatever think you will benefit from after we patch.  I'd also recommend checking out the new Renown and Character Builders that are available.  There are going to be a lot of options, and I'd advise at least getting to know them a little bit beforehand.

Oh yah, before I forget.  Carrie mentioned on twitter that "More Sex" was a feature people were looking for, so you never know just what we'll get tomorrow!  I mean how many more positions can we see a damn near naked Witch Elf in?

No comments:

Post a Comment