Monday, November 1, 2010

More of the Same

Ugh, nothing but more of the same tonight on Iron Rock.  Little Destruction resistance against quadruple our numbers of high ranking Order.  Not much fun right now.  It doesn't help that scenarios don't pop because Order is wide eyed for their free bags.  Destro is pretty much left mailbox humping yet again. 

Other than play yet another alt, anyone have any ideas of just what to do?  I want to play my squiggy, yet can't due to the fact that it is just completely ineffective, and 0 fun against such overwhelming odds.  

2 comments:

  1. Does Order dominate all four tiers on Iron Rock? I play destro on Badlands and order has become a bit scarce in T4 during the times I play so I was thinking about rolling an alt on a different server for the slow nights and don't want to be on a destro dominated server.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it is balanced in T1 through T3, but Order just crushes us in T4

    ReplyDelete